Fast Facts About the Housing Market
Americans feel increasingly positive about job security, household income, and the future of the housing market.
New construction can bring much-needed relief to a tight housing market, but skilled laborers are hard to come by. As demand for new construction continues to pick up, builders are raising wages to attract qualified workers.
Construction Job Openings and Wage Growth*
Job Openings in April*
Purchase Loans Climb to Highest Levels Since 2014*
Are inventory shortages holding some of your clients back from buying a home? A renovation or new construction loan could help solve the problem. Contact us to discuss the different types of financing we can provide to help get your clients into a new home sooner.
* Fannie Mae Home Purchase Sentiment Index®, May 2018.
* Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), May 2018.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, Job Openings and Labor Turnover, April 2018.
* National Association of Realtors® (NAR) Existing-Home Sales, April 2018.
* U.S. Census Bureau, Monthly New Residential Sales, April 2018.
* Ellie Mae Origination Insight Report, April 2018.
This letter is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement to extend customer credit as defined by Section 12 CFR 1026.2 Regulation Z. Program rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.