You made the right move by taking advantage of the HERO/PACE energy efficient upgrades to your home. However, there are some downsides to HERO/PACE loans. They become a tax lien on your property, typically come with a very high interest rate and substantially increase your annual property taxes. Whatever you are saving in energy costs may be wiped out by the higher property taxes you now pay.
We may have a better solution for you!
With our unique financing programs, we may be able to consolidate your HERO/PACE loan into a new affordable payment, potentially saving you thousands each year and/or reducing the time it takes to payoff your home.
A Few Things to Remember About Having a HERO/PACE Loan:
- When you took out the loan, it is likely that you were told it would not affect your ability to refinance. This has changed!
- When you sell your home, the HERO/PACE loan must be paid in full or the buyer must agree to buy your home in cash or use non-traditional financing. This decreases the marketability of your home!
- The interest rate that you are paying on the HERO/PACE loan is much higher than Conventional interest rates.
The Benefits to Consolidating Your HERO/PACE Loan:
- Remove high property tax assessment/lien
- Reduce overall housing payment
- Get rid of high HERO/PACE loan interest rate (as high as 6% to 11%)
- Consolidate to one affordable loan
- Possible tax deduction benefits*
*Consult your tax preparer
Contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation. Together, we can review your situation and discuss options that may better suit your financial needs. Call, text, email or fill out the information request form below.
Call or Text 626.716.0585
Call or Text 626.826.5225